Please select your language..

Welcome !!!

Welcome to my Blog !!! Don't forget to fill the shout box.. Please enjoy my own Blog... =) "Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas...?... Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...!..Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"


English Drama

English Drama XI Social A
Money is no Object



The Member are :
Winona / : Wife (W)
Vincent / : Husband (V)
Stefan / : Children (S)
Julio / 20 : Children (J)
Irfan / : Drug Diller / Officer (I / O)
Caroline / : Smart Maid / Doctor (C / D)

There is a rich family who lived in BSD. They have 2 sons, names Julio and Stefan.
W : “Where is your Dad?”
J :”I don’t know, I think you asking to wrong person.”
W :”Ok, Stefan Where is your father?”
S :”I don’t know, if you ask me, who will I ask?”

The Mother is upset with her sons because the answer from them, until she ask to her smart maid.
W :”Caroline !!! come here !”
C :”Yes mam?”
W :”Do you know where my husband is?”
C :”If I have not mistaken,he has a meeting with his boss”
W :”Oh, I see, I’m forgot about it”

That’s the condition of the family everyday, the husband always caome home late because of his work and in the other hand
I :”Hey Guy !!! Please follow me !”
J :”What?”
I :”Do you want it?”
J :”What is this?”
I :”This is a great pill, and if you eat it, you will be feel like a superhero !!!”
J :”Oh, I see, how much it?”
I :”Only 2 thousand rupiahs.”
J :”Ok I take it 2 dozen.”
I :”Are you crazy?”
J :”No ! I want it !”
I :”Ok.”

And Irfan give the drugs to Julio. At home, Julio want to try it
J :”Oh...It’s look delicious.”

Suddenly, Stefan come
S :”Hey ! What’s that?”
J :”Hey, Close the door ! This is he great pill. Do you want to try it? It’s free for you.”
S :”Ok..Ok..”

Stefan eat it....And then Stefan Shock and can’t breath. Julio see his brother and he confused.
J :”I think, it’s very dangerous”

30 minutes later
S :”uuuh.. I feel so good”
J :”Are you sure?”
S :”Yes, you must try it.”
J :”Ok sure”

Julio try to eat it, He shock and can’breath too
S :”Hahaha...I want it again.”

And he eat 1 dozen...and he shock again..
30 minues later, he smart Maid look Julio & Stefan was sleeping with the foam on they mouth.
C :”Mam! Mam! Mam!”
W :”What happen is this???”
C :”I don’t know when I’m coming.....”
W :”Don’t say anything! I don’t want to hear your voice! Call my husband and tell about this ! After that call the ambulance..!”
C :”Yes Mam..”

Caroline call Vincent....
C :”Hello, Mr. Vincent please.”
O :”Wait a minute please..”

The Officer connect it to the Vincent’s room..But Vincent has not take it..

C :”Hey, please, call Mr. Vincent, it’s dangerous situation, something happen about his Children, his wife hope, he will be at hospital 20 minutes later.”
O :”Ok, I will say it to Mr. Vincent.”
C :”Thanks.”

And then Caroline call the ambulance..
5 minutes later, the ambulance arrived in the home..Julio and Stefan brought to the hospital.

W :”Doct, what happen with my sons?”
D :”I don’t know how I tell you..”
W :”don’t be afraid, I will listen it accurately and carefully.”
D :”Your sons has ate the dangerous drugs.”
W :”(Silent) Is there any way to help them?”
D :”I’m Sorry.”
W :(Crying)

The other hand....The Office who want to call Mr. Vincent arrived in front of the Mr. Vincent’s door.

O :”(Tok..Tok..Tok..) Sir? There is a massage from your wife.”
V :”oh..? I don’t care it, my work is more important than everything, I want to make a mount of dollar, I don’t care about anything..”
O :”But, she said that something happen with your sons.”
V :”Aaaahhh..Are you really? Please come in and call my home, I’m very busy, so help me to call..”

The Officer help Vincent to call his home, and his Maid, Caroline answer it, and she said that
Winona, Julio, and Stefan has gone to the hospital a few minutes ago.
Finally, Vincent go to the hospital..
V :”If my sons only sick, I will go to the office again and finished my work.”

And when vincent come to the room, he saw his wife was crying for her sons, and finally Vincent
regret. He knew that the money is no object, the money is not everything.
(Sad Ending)

P.S = If you want take this file, you can download on the text "Money is no object" above.
Thx before..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for Comment !!!

My Menu

    http://www.joelioujesus.blogspot.com


    My status

My Index

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Iklan / Advertisement



Julio Reinaldo © 2008. Blog design by Randomness