Please select your language..

Welcome !!!

Welcome to my Blog !!! Don't forget to fill the shout box.. Please enjoy my own Blog... =) "Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas...?... Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...!..Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"


Fast and The Furious 4

Hallo semua,, kabarnya Fast and the furious yang dibintangi lagi oleh Vin Diesel dan Paul Walker ini bakal dirilis lebih cepat dari sebelumnya,, yang awalnya bulan Juni 2009 akan menjadi April 2000 2009.Dan kbarnya film ini akan bertarung tonjok-tonjokkan, mksdnya brantem bersaing dengan film The Ugly Truth yang dibintangi Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler dan akan dirilis pada bulan april juga..

Selain Vin dan Paul, 'Fast and Furious 4' juga menampilkan kembali Michelle Rodriguez dan Jordana Brewster. Film yang rencananya akan dirilis pada 5 Juni 2009 itu disutradarai lagi oleh Justin Lin.

















Berikut adalah trailernya :

Fast & Furious


Kita tunggu aj deh filmnya,nanti kalo uda nonton pasti saya bahas lagi disini...hehehe


English page
Hello there..
Finally posting in english from me is coming..
I know in your mind, you are waiting for my posting in englishh, thanks for waiting for me..
I hope you will be forgiveness me..
hahaha it just for fun..
Did you know?
About Fast and the Furious 4? This Movie star are Vin Diesel and Paul Walker,etc
But the prime character are they..They are the star in The Fast and The Furious, and now, they will meet in this movies again..And the rumors said, this film will come earlier on April..
I think this film can be compete with "The Ugly Truth" which stared by Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler.

Be sides Vin and Paul, Fast and the Furious 4 will showing Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster with Justin Lin as a Director.
You can watch the trailer above..
See you next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for Comment !!!

My Menu

    http://www.joelioujesus.blogspot.com


    My status

My Index

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Iklan / Advertisement



Julio Reinaldo © 2008. Blog design by Randomness