Please select your language..

Welcome !!!

Welcome to my Blog !!! Don't forget to fill the shout box.. Please enjoy my own Blog... =) "Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas...?... Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...!..Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"


Choir Song part. 1

Hello..
Now I want to share my favourite song..

1.
Prayer of St. Francis
2.
Tangan Tuhan

The first is special song for advent, and the second is Indonesian christian song..
Sang Timur choir has sing it when the school ekaristi..
Please download and enjoy it..
for "Tangan Tuhan" partitur you can download
here..
Let's try to sing this song..
For people non Indonesian, you can learn Indonesian language,,and buat yang bisa bahasa Indonesia, anda juga dapat belajar bahasa inggris di lagu yang pertama..lagunya juga enak, jadi enak nyanyinya..
And then,,if you have been read this post, you must write in my shoutbox or leve a comment..
I want to record my piano's play again, so I need your suggestion or idea, what song I must record..
Thanks, Terima Kasih, Xie - xie, arigatou...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for Comment !!!

My Menu

    http://www.joelioujesus.blogspot.com


    My status

My Index

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Iklan / Advertisement



Julio Reinaldo © 2008. Blog design by Randomness