Please select your language..

Welcome !!!

Welcome to my Blog !!! Don't forget to fill the shout box.. Please enjoy my own Blog... =) "Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas...?... Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...!..Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"


Grania Bali Villas

Hello all!
Long time no post since last time I posted the Tavarua Island the love-shape-island!
Now I'd like to let you know about a beautiful Villa called Grania Bali Villas.

It is basically a villa located in Seminyak area in Bali. Good location, very quiet and peace yet just 3 minutes away to City Center.

The villa is quite new, staff are arounds for 24 hours and willing to help us every time we need them.

The breakfast is cooked in our own villa, oh yeah, the villa is equipped by a complete kitchenette though.

The private pool is also big enough for 4 people to play around in.

Definitely would be my next villa for next trip!!!
Here is their website www.graniabalivillas.com


1 comments:

Audrey Alyssa | September 20, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Good & informative....



ubud Villas

Post a Comment

Thx for Comment !!!

My Menu

    http://www.joelioujesus.blogspot.com


    My status

My Index

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Iklan / Advertisement



Julio Reinaldo © 2008. Blog design by Randomness