Please select your language..

Welcome !!!

Welcome to my Blog !!! Don't forget to fill the shout box.. Please enjoy my own Blog... =) "Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas...?... Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...!..Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"


Christmas Story

One day, there is one boy..
he hasn't some money yet...but he wanted to buy something new for this christmas, so he made a Letter to the Santa Clause..



Dear Santa..
My name is Jo..
today is sunday,,Thursday is Christmas day..but I've not some money to buy a new clothes..
I want to request to you..
Please give me some money, so I can buy a new clothes..
Thanks Santa..

Jo


After wrote the Letter, he went to the Post office and he gave his letter to the official..
But,the official was very confused..So the official (O) read the letter and O is touched..So O and a lot of his friends collect the money for the Jo..And finally there is 19,5 USD and they input it in the letter, and wrote "From Santa"
After that he gave it to the Jo..

After Jo back to home, he wrote a letter, to reply Santa's letter..



Dear Santa..
Thanks for the mony you have given to me..
But next time, don't send the money pass through the post official..
The money was toke by the official..


=p

Merry Chirstmas !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for Comment !!!

My Menu

    http://www.joelioujesus.blogspot.com


    My status

My Index

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Iklan / Advertisement



Julio Reinaldo © 2008. Blog design by Randomness