Please select your language..

Welcome !!!

Welcome to my Blog !!! Don't forget to fill the shout box.. Please enjoy my own Blog... =) "Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas...?... Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...!..Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"


PSP 3000

Hay para pembaca sekalian..
Kembali lagi di Blog saya..
Semoga anda selalu membuka blog saya untuk melihat apakah ada posting terbaru..
Terima kasih..
Kali ini saya akan membahas tentang PSP-3000 yang akan segera diluncurkan...
PSP-3000 tidak berbeda jauh dengan PSP-2000..yang berbeda hanyalah bahwa PSP 3000 mempunyai mic untuk menelpon melalui Skype dan MSN..
Bahkan desas desusnya harga PSP-3000 ini lebih murah dibandingkan dengan PSP-2000 yang lalu..
Klasifikasi detailnya hampir sama dengan PSP-2000..
Tipis..
dan Enteng..




















Hello there the readers..
Welcome again in my blog..
I hope you will open my blog everyday to see something new..
Thx..
Today, I will tell you about Sony PSP-3000 which that will be release soon..
Psp-3000 is similar with PSP-2000..But PSP-3000 have a mic so you can call anyone with Skype and MSN..
And then if I have no mistake, the price of PSP-3000 will be under Psp-2000's price..
So you,,,the real gamer hang up your telephone and book it..hahaha
But this console have a problem...

The game for this console must be original..
The plow games or ilegal games not yet come..
But it is not a problem for you,, the maniac of game console..
Thin...
and Light...
hahahaha
I hope this information will help you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for Comment !!!

My Menu

    http://www.joelioujesus.blogspot.com


    My status

My Index

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Iklan / Advertisement



Julio Reinaldo © 2008. Blog design by Randomness